Yes, there have been problems with Rhapsody, mostly connection problems
due to their servers going down and the way they process accounts- I
think.  I also have a Pandora account that is much cheaper ($3 vs $15
per month), it's much more reliable, and I like it's ability to zero in
on what you like for music.

But, I just really like having access to all of the music directly
(like listening to an album...), and the ability to load it into my MP3
player.  So, I would say that if you want to have just one music service
with very high reliability, and very low cost, Rhapsody isn't there yet.
But it still has so much going for it that I'm willing to put up with
the problems for now, and hope that they'll become more stable over
time...

--
Mark W