So I am going through my collection with SC and noticed that I had some
tagging issues.  Specifically with Album Artist.  Note my music is all
FLAC and tagged with Album Artist.  Well I have a few albums that are
showing up in SC as different albums even though they have the same
Album name, same Artist, and same Album Artist.  Yet when SC scans them
some tracks get one album.id and others a different one.  This appears
to happen to a handful of albums.

I am using MusicIP on SC 7.2.1 - 23630.  Things I have done to resolve
this:
1.  I made sure that the tagging for the album was correct using
dbpoweramps tagging ability.
2.  Then I completely cleared MusicIP db and re-imported everything so
that it would not have stale data.
3.  Did a clear and rescan of SC database

This did not clear up the issue.

--
m1abrams