Siduhe;366477 Wrote:
> Haven't yet had a chance to try this out, but it's nice to have a
> reminder every now and then why this is a great company to buy products
> from.
>
> 'Not a bad turnaround time'
> (http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=37820&highlight=deezer)
> given all the problems Deezer had on startup with the regulators.  I'm
> sure there must be examples of other companies (on the same size and
> scale as LogiSlim) that take user feedback this seriously, but I'm
> struggling to think of any right now.
>
> So thanks guys.

Agree fully.  Although slightly OT, how many companies these days still
support the first product they released *years* ago (SliMP3).  And not
many companies offer products that are continuously upgraded and
enhanced via firmware either - most see this as an opportunity to force
the customer to buy a new product.

--
twynne