bat400;367579 Wrote:
> Oops ... my bad.  I downloaded with iTunes rather than the on-device
> AppStore as suggested, but then forgot to sync it with my iPod!
>
> Syncing now.  I am assuming it will be fine!
>
> Al

Definitely on 1.03 now (it says it in the help file), and yet I seem to
still be having the problem.  Q. When I click on Flush Cache, how long
do I have to wait?  I have done a full server rescan, and then clicked
Flush Cache, then waited a few minutes, then restarted iPeng, but I
still get the same behaviour.

Al

Edited to add:  Just uninstalled and re-installed and I still get the
same behaviour.  Do I need SC7.3?  I am on 7.21.

--
bat400