On 8-Aug-05, at 10:55 PM, Christopher A. Kantarjiev wrote:

Hi,

I just downloaded 6.1.1, upgrading from 6.0.2. I'm having a lot of problems with what seem to be infinite loops while rescanning my music.

I can't seem to get any interesting information out of the server (I'm using --diag, is there something else to try?), so the only thing I can report is that it manages to scan 40 songs, apparently, before going into a 100% CPU loop.

--d_info

look out for playlist files that point to other playlists, or for shortcuts/links that point back into your music folder. These problems are fixed in the recent 6.1.2 nightly builds.

http://www.slimdevices.com/downloads/nightly/latest/

-kdf