morgan4x4;369687 Wrote:
> Just upgraded to 7.3 on my 8 player configuration.  First of all KUDOS
> to getting Rhapsody past the 3 player sync limit, awesome!
>
> However, I think you've made synchronization in a large system
> unmanageable.  With the checkbox approach used from 6.5 - 7.2.1 I could
> quickly add and remove zones within a second.  With the new radio button
> approach, I have to continually change players on the remote, before I
> can add or remove from the sync'd group.  Maybe I am missing something,
> but this change is a big step back to me.
>
> As a side note, I have been a user of SB devices for the longest time.
> I now have 5 SBRs, 3 SB2s, 3 SBC's, and subscribe to Pandora, Rhapsody
> and Slacker.  I just wanted to say that you have matured and turned
> this into a system that now rivals (surpasses?) Sonos for far less.
> Great job!!

I am now a pandora and radioIO subscriber, and don't think I would have
discovered either without the SB approach. I also want to offer great
kudos for a system that keeps getting more and more mature and
powerful.

Now, if I could synch more than 2 players at once in 7.3... :-)

--
pablolie

...pablo
Server: 3.3 GHz Intel E8600 Core 2 Duo (8GB) - Vista Ultimate 64 &
Ubuntu 8.10 64
Sources: SB3 (4), SB Boom (2), Duet, Accuphase DP65v CD
Amplifier: Accuphase E306v
Loudspeakers: Ceeroy 3-way tuned by Darmstadt Psychoacoustics Lab
Headphones: Grado SR-1