Suddenly while listening to music this morning, the sound went out on
both my Boom and Duet which were synchronized with the 7.3 upgrade
since yesterday.

I have rebooted the server computer and Squeezecenter appears to be
working normally (Vista SP1 with Windows firewall)

The display on both the Boom and the Duet remote both indicate that
music should be playing (time ticking off the track, volume control
adjusts, CD art displayed, etc.) but there is NO SOUND from either.

I rebooted the router too (Linksys WRT54GL running the Tomato
firmware).

I even de-synchronized the players.  No happiness there either.

I will be music-LESS until someone gives me an idea of what to do.

Thanks and Happy Holidays.

Jim
Austin TX

--