Upgraded to 104 and sc 73 today... after the usual frustrations,
everything is up and running.

I am still having a couple of issues. One is with cover art. After 45
minutes, I still only have cover art through F. It seems to have
stopped at Filmworks XI.

The other is with an album called 04-09-60 Green Dolphin Street. Maybe
I need to change the name of the album, but ipeng freezes there (used
to repeat that album dozens of times) and eventually the phone
restarts.

Slow response. Unpredictable behavior. Sometimes finds the server
immediately, sometimes takes minutes.

I'm really beginning to wonder how this is any better than standing in
front of the Squeezebox with my candybar remote, using the display to
navigate menus.

I definitely appreciate the effort and the prospect of a program like
ipeng was one of the main reasons I made the iphone purchase back in
July.

I have been playing more CDs lately than I have in YEARS. It just
works...

I love my SB, and I love my iphone. Right now, they just don't work
together the way I thought they would.  I love listening to music, not
troubleshooting. I will keep up with updates, and I don't regret
sending money to Pippin for the effort, but this is still a beta
program. Where I used to be excited about the prospect of using the
iphone as a SB controller, at this point, I'd much rather use the IR
candybar remote to select music, and be done with it.

--
.:.impossible

Squeezebox v3 (firmware 113), SqueezeCenter Version: 7.2.1, Mac OSX
10.4.11

'last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/impimpossible)

.:.