MeSue;370566 Wrote:
> I personally just don't feel that anyone should profit from viruses.
> What incentive do they have to really fight them, then?
Do you go to a doctor or pharmacist when you're sick? Do you pay them?
Do they therefore have no incentive to fight diseases and cure people?

Do you pay state or municipal taxes for a local police force? Do they
not thereby profit from crime? Do they still have an incentive to fight
crime?

Does your local fire department have an incentive to fight fires,
despite the fact that they get paid to fight fires?

If we refused to pay doctors and police and firemen for their efforts,
would they then have greater incentive to do their jobs?

Just curious, I am. That's all.

--
Dogberry2