horseflesh;371109 Wrote:
> That's a good idea. Give us full functionality but every 5 minutes clear
> the playlist and quit the app, or something like that.
>
> Without the ability to evaluate the app's responsiveness with a full
> library, the demo isn't that useful, unfortunately. Instead, limit
> things like playback time, playlist size, saving playlists, and other
> things that aren't possible performance issues.
>
> My $0.02.
No it is not. I mean, the idea is good, but how do I do this? You could
just quit the app and all limitations are gone. Usually, I never have
iPeng active for 5 min, it's usually a minute or so of browsing and
than either exit or sleep.

I could cut the playback functionality to only allow one track in a row
if that's better?

--
pippin

---