Luke Redpath;373046 Wrote:
> Do you mean the now playing screen/current playlist screen updating when
> the track changes? It should be, if not it is probably a bug which I'll
> investigate.

No, I mean if the content of the playlist changes through something
else than Squeemote. This happens if I add tracks with the remote or a
controller or something but especially it happens with all kinds of
dynamic playlists, e.g. through "Random Play".

> Touch and hold shouldn't do anything on "All tracks" so another minor
> bug there.

So there's no way how I can add the whole album to the playlist? Why
don't you just add that?

--
pippin

---