I'd be happy to start a rumor: A future product will be a set of
high-quality headphones with a receiver built in, controllable (of
course) via the SBC or browser interface. Yes, I know you can "get this
now" by using the SBC itself with the headphone jack, but it means
monopolizing the controller, which is not really convenient for
carrying in a pocket anyway, and it also means having a wire running up
your head, and buying separate headphones. Put the whole thing in one
convenient package, I say: put the headphones on, and you're wireless,
don't have to deal with "Where do I hang the controller?" while you
move around, and can leave the controller for others to control other
SBs. It becomes sort of like a Boom you wear on your head. When you're
not using them, put the headphones on their rack to recharge (like
existing wireless headphones). Set the price point somewhere in the
neighborhood of a Boom; I'd buy 'em. And voila: a rumor is born, spun
from whole cloth, woven out of nothing but thin air.

But it's still a product I'd like to have.

--
Dogberry2