samwardill;373605 Wrote:
> Have you managed to get your PC generated iTunes playlists to work in
> Squeezecenter or on your Squeezebox (with QNAP)? I have the same config
> as you but the iTunes playlists all show as Empty

Yes, no problem with using iTunes generated playlists on SC. I just do
an auto sideways update/copy of my "iTunes" files & libary every
evening with a SC auto recsan every day @ 4am which works 100%
perfect.
I think your problem could be using the wrong Qnap folders, try the
below on your SC setup options:-
Music Folders - /Qmultimedia/music/iTunes/iTunes Music
Playlist Folders - /Qmultimedia/music/iTunes - into which I copy the
.xml

It's just a case of making sure you maintain the same file folder
structure that you have on your PC as you have on your Qnap.
Simon

--
simonjedrake

QNAP TS-109 Pro (version 2.1.2 build 1031T) Seagate Barracuda ES 750GB
SSOTS 3.0 v 15. SC7 7.2.1 - 23630
2 x wireless SB3, 1 x wireless SB2, & 1 x SB Controller
& an old Qnap TS-101 (version 2.3.0 build 0618T) for secondary backup.
Panasonic BL-C30 Wireless Camera.
Apple Airport Express.