Thank you to both of you in responding to my question. This is my first
experience with plugins, so I need just a bit more guidance.

I am using SC 7.3.1 - 24324 which is operating nicely on my Windows
Home Server pc.

I have downloaded the MusicInfoSCR plugin folder from:
http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins/detail.php?nr=446

Not sure what to do with it, I removed the MusicInfoSCR folder from the
zip folder and placed it inside the
C:\Program Files\SqueezeCenter\server\Plugins
directory.

In the SqueezeCenter Windows Internet Explorer window, starting from
Home, I found Setings > SqueezeCenter Settings > dropdown window >
Plugins - Extension Downloader

Scrolling down, I see there is a box to insert "an additional
third-party extension repository by entering the URL for the
repository".

Is that where I am supposed to paste
http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins/detail.php?nr=446
?

If so, then what do I do?

Was I wrong in placing the MusicInfoSCR folder inside the
SqueezeCenter\server\Plugins
folder?

As you can see, I am LOST - sorry about being so dense!

--
Idaho