* mirage62 shaped the electrons to say...

There's still prblems with playlists in the latest 6.1.2 version:

1) If the playlist links to songs that have special (national)
characters in the filename the result is some strange song entrys under
"No album". It seems that slim cannot find the songs and therefor tries
to add them by guessing from the filename of the m3u file.
All entrys in the playlist are ok (point to valid songs in the music
dir)

2) SlimServer now reads all playlists in the music dir, and this can
not be turned off as far as I can see (I don't know if it's a feature
or a bug?)
As a result of problem #1 this results in even more strange entrys in
the song database.

Both of these have been addressed in the 6.2 nightlies.

-D
--
<fuz> deregulation will lead to greater competition, consumer choice, and lower
prices.