dukeinlondon Wrote:
> A java application would be great (I don't use windows at home),
> especially with drag and drop support. Can't you do that in javascript
> though ?
>
> However, just getting the library in a filtered list (by artist/genre)
> with something to quickly select bunch of songs to build playlists
> would be excellent in the current web frontend.
>
> Right now, getting back to the artist list brings you back to the start
> of it and using the back button of the browser is only slightly less
> tedious.

As Sue reminded me, the Exbrowse2 skin does have limited drag and drop
and multi-selectability (sp?). I was wary of it at first as it seemed
buggy when I ran it originally... but it seems better behaved now.
Unfortunately, ExBrowse2 doesn't scale well to the 800x600 screen res I
am forced to use on my LCD TV... and it doesn't support MusicMagic
Mixer. Give it a try!

y.

--
Yannzola