Hi, im hoping someone out there can help me.

Ive had the SB3 for around 18 months now, and love it to bits...but i
think its on its way out.  Last week..i was using squeezecentre and
listening to a radio stream, which is nothing out of the ordinary,
however it was not a pre-set chanel, one i put in the address for.

After a few mins, it just crashed.  I tried everything, but it wouldnt
load up.  The remote also stopped working.  I then rebooted my PC, and
it came back to life once vista had loaded, but only on squeezecentre.
If my PC was off.....i couldnt use anything, the screen would just stay
black, and i couldnt connect to squeezenetwork as my remote wont work.

Ive been trying everything for the past week...but its just not
working!

Ive tried new batteries in the remote, and its still not working.

I hope you can help.

Thanks

Hursty

--