Michael Amster Wrote:
> Randall wrote:
>
> >Howdy dev team.  Question.  I'd like to see the squeezebox allow
> >different profiles.  Why not?  For example.  Say I personally have
> 50%
> >decent songs while the other 50% are songs that have explicit lyrics
> in
> >which I really wouldn't want others to hear during a party.
> >
> >If I could turn on the squeezebox and choose a profile that can only
> >see the half of the library that I wouldn't mind my mother hearing -
> >that would be awesome.
> >
> >Please Slimserver dev team, PIMP my Squeezebox!
> >
> >Any ideas?
> >
> >Randall
> >

> Build playlists...

No... Build Profiles.  I have 6 squeezeboxes in the house.  I have 4
people with access to them at all times.  I'm sure I'm not the only one
that wants to control the devices this way.

Would you let someone other than yourself log into your computer as
yourself to browse around and see what they can find?

--
Randall