JEJ;376467 Wrote:
> You question my age, and I question your judgement as to what features
> are relevant and necessary in software programs. I hope you are not in
> charge of program design anywhere.

Oh, I though it was obvious, but hey ... I questioned your age trying
to determine where your attitude and choice of words were coming from.
It doesn't happen very often on this forum that people call each other
'stupid' just for not agreeing on the issue of topic.

Judging from the other posts, your position on the subject is not
shared or supported at all.

And, not that it matters, but yes, part of my job is making the
decisions on program design. However, in the real big world, those
calls are not being made based on the personal preferences or opinions,
but rather as a result of long discussions among subject matter experts
and clients.

slimkid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iAj2aPdQnk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wUP07DVq9E
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nlrpe8Ig5m8
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dC9tGlwPln8

ATGATT: Because walking away in disgust beats riding away in an
ambulance.