I recently upgraded to the latest SqueezeCenter, and have been using the
same SoftSqueeze version as has been available for a long time.  Now
when I start to play an album or playlist, everything syncs fine
between my two rooms.  However after the first song, there is a slight
difference in where the songs are (maybe a half second to a second?).
There is also a slight delta if my Squeezebox is playing a song and I
then start SoftSqueeze on my computer.  In the past, the slight
difference that occurred when first starting SoftSqueeze could be
corrected by restarting the song.  Anyone else seeing this, or know
what to do about the problem?

Thanks,
John

--