Hi

I just bought the SB2 and I already couldn't live without it. I
initially bought it for my CD collection (that I already ripped) but I
see now that I am equally (and perhaps more) using it as a radio,
thanks to the possibilities in the SB2 to connect to Shoutcast,
RadioIO, Podcasts, ... Because our local radio stations (I'm living in
Belgium) generally suck.

Well, they don't all suck, and that is the subject of this question.
I'd still like to play some of them - and they are accessible via the
web, for example via this URL:

http://internetradio.vrt.be/dab/hoeluisteren/pc/help/gebruiksvoorwaarden/stream_21.m3U

When I download that via wget, I get a file with three lines in it:

http://mp3.streampower.be/ra2ant-mid.mp3
http://mp3.streampower.be/ra2ant-low.mp3
http://mp3.streampower.be/ra2ant-high.mp3

Can I put this in somewhere in the configuration in the server?

Thanks for your time

Mark

--
tetrode