livelock;378341 Wrote:
> 1) Logitech Harmony Stuff - only IR, no Wireless - no RF - totally
> cluttered with keys

I don't have any experience with the Nevo, but the Harmony 895 (or 890
in the States) I have and will be getting one more. This one has a very
good IR transmitter as well as Z-wave RF support which I use both to
control lights as well as with RF2IR extenders to be able to control
A/V equipment. Also, the Harmony "Activities" makes it easy enough to
be used by everyone. It takes some time to get it perfectly configured,
but when you are there it's very good.

The fact that there are many keys is good in that you don't always have
to look away from a good movie to use the remote. But then again that's
a personal preference.

--
Terje

--