I just started using iPeng 1.0(4) a couple of weeks ago and really like
it, especially for browsing albums in my library.

One question: Can you use iPeng to add an item, like a new radio
station, to your favorites list? If so, I have found that functionality
yet.

One suggestion: Would it be possible to show which squeezebox player
you're controlling on every screen? I'm getting used to it, but it can
be a bit frustrating to choose the program you want, only to find out
that you're playing it on the wrong squeezebox. A more direct means of
choosing and syncing players would be nice too.

--
corbey