I wasn't sure whether to add this to the digital inputs bug 4834 or if
it is not related. It may well be finger trouble on my part.

I have a CD using RCA coax input and favourite set to select it by
pressing and holding 0. Once working - it is fine - I can go back and
forth between library and CD (digial input). After a power cycle or SC
restart it won't work. The favourite selects the digital input - but no
sound. If you go into the digital inputs menu, the wrong input has been
selected (not RCA coax). Manually change to this input and it is fine.
It seems like the favourite does not completely select digital inputs,
RCA coax - just digital inputs.

The favourite is
file:///D:/shares/Music/playlists/cd%20player%20direct%20to%20lounge.m3u

The playlist it refers contains the url
source:rca-spdif

Have I done anything wrong here?

Cheers