Also on The Register:
http://www.channelregister.co.uk/2009/01/06/logitech_job_cuts/

IMHO, I wouldn't worry too much (unless you work for LT...). All
industry sectors are being hit by the global downturn, but the
technology sector is bearing up better than most. These kinds of
reductions are to be expected, and show that LT aren't burying their
heads in the sand like many companies are.

I certainly wouldn't hold off on Squeezebox purchases based on this
story... that won't help at all!

--
simbo

*bedroom:* squeezebox 3 => audioengine a2
*study:* squeezebox receiver => marantz pm6002 => grado sr80
*lounge:* softsqueeze => mce 2005 => yamaha dsp-ax620 => mordaunt-short
premiere
*anywhere:* squeezebox controller
'last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/buggle52)