Attached are some updated pics to my earlier threads (#57 and #59).
Sorry for the blurry pics of the small PC.  The white box to the left
is the VGA to Component Video Converter.  I like it better on the TV,
bigger display.  I've also updated the "nowplaying" html slightly.  I'm
using Windows 2000 as my SqueezeCenter server. This was tested on
SqueezeCenter 7.2.1. The .js files are from the 7.3 build though, with
my own small enhancements. Place all of these files in
[install path]\squeezeCenter\server\HTML\EN\html\SqueezeJS folder of
your SqueezeCenter server.  Please save your old .js files prior to
overwriting them with these.

|Filename: nowplaying1.jpg                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6579|

starfleetcommand