iPhone;380051 Wrote:
> The more people talk about a down economy the closer and deeper it gets.
> Other then a few more foreclosure For Sale signs (98% of these were sold
> to people that should never have been given a loan in the first place,
> thanks to Acorn)...

Please get a grip. Acorn doesn't make loans; it was the greedy
bankers.

My company, one of the largest and most profitable in Silicon Valley,
hasn't had mass layoffs, but they have implemented a hiring freeze and
let go all the contractors. If things don't improve, we full-time
employees could be next, and we're ALL worried.

--
corbey