toby10;380433 Wrote:
> As Andy has pointed out in the pic, you don't "click" on Search, you
> hover over it and the search box appears where you type your query then
> hit ENTER.  Do you get a search box?
>
> In RadioTime Presets you should have a Local or City folder for your
> area.  You can also add some presets via the RadioTime web site.  If
> these are not showing up in your Presets in SC7 then the account may
> not be set up properly.

I am using the Handheld skin, not the Default skin, because I use a
Dell PDA to control my Transporter.  I tried changing back to the
Default skin and then I have the search box.  But when I switched back
to the Handheld skin there is no search box.  Is it possible to display
the search box on the handheld skin as well?

--
norderney

Transporter (Black) - Arcam A85 Amp - B&W CDM1NT Speakers - Yamaha
CDRHD1500 Recorder