Anne,

if you do use foobar to do your RG tags, you might want to read this
warning by phil here:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=57543

personally, i use winamp to do RG tags, and i think winamp is a lot
more user friendly overall, but i'm not sure if what phil talks about
regarding foobar's issue also exists in winamp or not?  still, i
thought u migh like to try winamp...  itunes is the devil, i don't
trust anything it does, and winamp works with most ipods.

--
MrSinatra

www.LION-Radio.org
Using:
Squeezebox2 (my home) / SBR (parent's home) / SBC (my home) - w/SC
7.3.2b - Win XP Pro SP3 - 3.2ghz / 2gig ram - D-Link DIR-655