Hi all,

Net::UDAP is a Perl module to configure the SqueezeBox Receiver (SBR)
from a PC, i.e. without requiring a SqueezeBox Controller (SBC).

The project homepage is here:

http://projects.robinbowes.com/Net-UDAP

Net::UDAP was originally released in June 2008 and there have been no
significant changes since then. However, I've recently updated the
documentation so thought I'd post this announcement in case anyone tried
it previously but got stuck for whatever reason.

I've also fixed the registration system on the website so it is now
possible to register, login, and create support tickets. You could even
go completely crazy and add/improve the doucmenation by editing the wiki!

Net::UDAP is free software, but allow me to draw your attention to my
Paypal donnation link:

http://projects.robinbowes.com/Net-UDAP/trac/wiki/WikiStart#Donations

;)

Enjoy!