Craig, James \(IT\);380964 Wrote:
> It's certainly not the plugin creating them itself, but it may be a side
> effect of interacting with iTunes over the COM interface.
> I get the same problem but definitely not one .tmp file every time a
> track is played, it's more like one every day.
> Hence I always used to think it was caused by the library rescan...
>
> James

> does not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this
> email is prohibited when received in error.

Good answer,  i think u are right,  maybe it only happens when the
rescan is running and I am playing music.  Today i played some tracks
while rescan was not running and i watched the itunes folder and I
could see the .tmp file created,  see the itunes library file updated
and then the .tmp deleted.  SO maybe its the rescan.  I will test that
theory.

--
bebopbird