Hi Matt,

No worry, I had my sights on the 2 posters before you... I guess they
are US citizens living in the USA using credit cards issued by US banks
(while they are still around) and thus have no problems with the
system...  ;-)

You acted so that the webshop now actually works with these "foreign"
credit cards and that computes for me!

Me having problems like this placing orders? Does that show? ha ha.
Sure I have problems but not with your shop as I order SqueezeStuff
from Amazon.com .... where one can use "foreign" credit cards without
delay :-) (how do they check the card holder?)

thanks,
Nick.

--
DeVerm