hello, i've got a SB3 but haven't moved into my new house yet so haven't
set it up yet. however that hasn't stopped me planning what to do! I was
wondering what folk think of using an ipod touch with ipeng as a
controller or getting a duet controller. i also have a dell mini 9
netbook which i could do something with i suppose or indeed an htc
trinity windows mobile phone. any suggestions? note that i haven't
actually used the squeezebox yet so i don't even know how good the
ordinary remote is! also i was thinking of getting a squeezebox boom
for the kitchen so hopefully whatever i got would be compatible with
that too

cheers

--
hardflipman