lemonato;387206 Wrote:
> Has anyone found an alternative to simbos' salling clicker plugin? I
> don't have a wifi phone and don't really want to get a controller, but
> i really love the idea of controlling squeezecenter with bluetooth.
>
> I'm even considering going back to the 6xx versions, although i don't
> know if thats possible.
>
> Any ideas?
Aww shucks, now I feel guilty. I wish I had time to get back to this -
the issue is round the decomissioning of the old JSON plugin and the
differences in the way the new one works. It requires me to rewrite the
JSON layer of the script. If someone else wants to pick up the gauntlet
let me know.

--
simbo

*bedroom:* squeezebox 3 => audioengine a2
*study:* squeezebox receiver => marantz pm6002 => grado sr80
*lounge:* softsqueeze => mce 2005 => yamaha dsp-ax620 => mordaunt-short
premiere
*anywhere:* squeezebox controller
'last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/buggle52)