The Album Art Downloader mentioned above is indeed very good - it kind
of hides its functionality though.  At first it looks like you have to
do it one by one, but if you look in the menu it has a file browser
section.  You point this at your music folder and it scans everything
you have in one go and shows which albums are missing artwork....and
then can send of mass searches for them.

It does everything AAA does, and better, and is being actively
developed, so I've switched.  I found tonnes more with it than with
AAA, some of the awkwardly named things it had no trouble with at all.

So - AAD but make sure you dig up the file browser or it looke
crappy...

--
bossanova808