Hey guys, I added an SBR to my network of SB3s.
I am running it wirelessly over wireless-b.  I have 2 ethernet wired
SB3s and one running on the wireless-g upstairs.

The SBR has 73%-75% signal strength, and it stutters like crazy.  It
stutters with FLAC, AAC, MP3 256, and S/N.

Is this at all normal?

I tested the SBR upstairs in my main stereo.  Over a powerline AV
connector on a different floor, no problem.  Wirelessly connected near
the wireless-g router no problem.

I am not sure what to think.

Here is one option, but I don't know how I would execute:

When I use the SBR is when I am in my office.  When I am in my office,
I have my computer in my office.  I use wireless in my office because
it is on the other side of the house from the router.  I prefer to hook
into my main wireless-g router.  (SBR gets 35% off that one, which has a
different address and channel)  Can I hook up my wireless-b in my office
without an internet connection to connect my computer to the SBR
(computer still hooked up to the wireless-g for internet)?  If so will
I be able to use S/N?  \

I guess I asked 2 questions:
-is my SBR behavior normal?
-can i jump from the sbr right onto my pc?

trying not to go buy more network rubble.

Thanks guys
Tom

--
roll - gybe