Bill Mac;388142 Wrote:
> When I went to Rhapsody today all the albums I have selected do not show
> the album art. It was showing yesterday and I am curious if this is
> common. I just checked my libary of ripped discs and it does not show
> the cover art there as well. All it shows is the track playing and a
> grayed out music note.
Basic question: showing on what, exactly? The web ui or the Duet
Controller screen? If it's the web ui, a clear-and-rescan might restore
the album art from your library. If it's the Controller, a factory reset
might do the trick (turn the Controller off, then hold down the "+" key
while turning it back on).

The Rhapsody art might be something different entirely, and is quite
possibly something out of your control, such as Rhapsody temporarily
not sending the album art. In fact, that seems quite likely to me,
since in my experience Rhapsody often fails to send the requested
music, so I expect it to be no better with album art :(

--
aubuti