> Is there a website to download it. same wireless device.

First check out the advice given in this post

> Try selecting a different device option (if present) on the Devices
> menu. I have an Intel chipset in my laptop that appears listed as both
> Prism 2 & NDIS 5.1. Netstumbler only works with NDIS selected.

The NDIS driver for a card is usually available from the card vendor or
chip vendor. It may not be stated that it is NDIS - just shown as a
driver for a suitable OS. NDIS 5.1 was for XP and 2003 only - so it is
likely that a driver for XP will contain the NDIS 5.1 driver.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network..._Specification

If you are have a problem or are interested in Netstumbler then you
will probably get better info from the Netstumbler boards such as
http://www.netstumbler.org/f20/ndis-...ler-faq-10798/

--
bpa