I'm having a simular issue, all of a sudden my progress bar won't
display, and neither will the "time remaining"...when I cycle through
the "Now Playing" displays, those two just don't do anything. It worked
earlier in the day, and I did an update to 7.3.2...I don't know if the
issue started at that time for sure though.

I've uninstalled and re-installed Squeezecenter, reverted back to
7.3.1, and have done a complete config wipe to try and get the
functionality back, but nothing has worked yet. Would be interested to
know about others who have had this issue...

--
netwerx1