I have a SB3 for 3 months now having wasted my time with Soundbridges
and absolutely love it.

I haven't had any problems up until the last week.I tried to play a
playlist, which was displayed correctly and could be played via the
GUI, but would not play using a remote.It would just display and list
the contents of the playlist. All other functions are fine.

I downloaded the most recent update (24/01/09) and this fixed it.
However, today it won't play again and I can't work out what the
problem is. I am using a PC XP Pro that to my knowledge is virus free
and I am using an ethernet plug rather than wireless.

Can anyone give me a few pointers? I have re downloaded the Sqeeze
Center software and it is again functioning but feel that it could
happen again and I don't want to download it every day.

Any advice would be grateful.

Cheers

TheCapn

--