I recently enabled the wireless network bridge option on my SB3 and
connected it to my new blu-ray player.  It works like a charm to stream
Netflix to my TV, but every time I turn the blu-ray player on, I have to
redo the “setup networking” on my SB to allow the blu-ray player to
access the internet again.  This is really annoying, and was wondering
if this is by design, or do I have something configured improperly?  I
am wondering if I should use a static IP for the Blu-ray instead of
DHCP.

SB firmware is 121 / Squeezcenter 7.3.1 / Linksys WRT 54G router / DHCP
enabled on SB and Blu-ray.

Thanks!

--
Jeremyp5