BlueScreenJunky;389749 Wrote:
> The problem occurs when I have an album of several an artist which also
> appears on some compilations : The compilations are also listed under
> this artist, with only one track.

That is working as intended.

"Group Compilations together" controls what is displayed in the list of
artists, not what is displayed when you browse to a specific artist.

Browsing to a specific artist is meant to display all music by that
artist.

There is an enhancement request covering this feature (I can't find the
bug number at the moment, but can tell you the number when I get home).

I suggested different wording for the existing setting options, to
avoid confusion in this area, and suggested that when viewing a list of
albums, there could be an option to group regular and other albums
separately.  i.e. display a list of regular albums, and then list "Also
appears on..." albums (which would include compilations and guest
performances - where the album artist is different to the artist being
viewed).

--
Philip Meyer