I'll start by saying I'm not generally a podcast listener, but saw one
come up this morning of interest and thought I'd try listening on the
Boom.

I managed to add it into SC (though only available as an '.xml' feed
(which I think opml is anyway?), but when I go to look at the available
'episodes' they're all playable except the current one.  In other words,
when hovering over each in the web interface, each has a play button
except the most recent.  I can click the episode and see information
about it, but can't see any way to play it.  Screen grab follows...

Any ideas?

|Filename: podcast issue.jpg                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6885|

twynne