bpa;393474 Wrote:
> Dublin - Rep of Ireland  so I get the R4 with geo ip internet
> restrictions but can also hear broadcast R4 LW in the car to compare
> but it's too cold to go out now to check.

I wouldn't ask you too. I hope Dublin is having better weather than
Bristol.

I am half way between Bath and Salisbury, and we have been very lucky
here. Did you see TV pictures of the Severn Bridges? Both closed.
Sheets of ice 3ft x 6ft falling off the superstructure onto cars.

-6C forecast tonight. Google calc tells me that is 21 F

--
Labarum

Brian

Squeezebox 3 Classic and Virgin Cable Box
Beresford DAC TC-7510 MK6/4 - Quad 405-2 refurbished by 405man
Quart 980s http://www.hifi-wiki.de/index.php/MB_Quart_980_S