I was about to post that on the french forum, but I figured we might as
well discuss it together, since the problem is basically the same no
matter what your laguage is.

so, here's the deal : I browsed the french forums and noticed that
people come asking things that are answered in the wiki... But of
course if they're posting in the french forum there's a possibility
they can't understand the wiki. I'm rather good at translating from
English to French, and I'm beginning to understand how the SB,SC & SN
work, so I thought I'd begin translating the wiki (at least the
beginner's guides to begin with).

However, I'm not sure about what I should do : I'm not familiar with
mediawiki (or any wiki for that matter), so I don't know if there's
something to handle translations for existing articles, or if I should
just just write new articles in french ? If so, should we add an "other
languages" section on the main page wich would point to
french/german/chinese/other languages ?

thanx !

--
BlueScreenJunky