aubuti;395249 Wrote:
> Usually this is a permissions issue. The user that SC is running under
> needs to have read and write permissions in the directory you have
> specified for the playlist. Does the saved playlist appear in your file
> listing at the OS level? What operating system are you using?

Ah, I use Windows XP BUT i usally use Remote Desktop to control my
computer. Maybe this is the issue?

But if i control my squeezecenter remotly from another computer on the
web-interface and there save a playlist, but it is the same error
there.

No change.

The thing i could try is to restart my computer, log-on true local on
the computer and therafter try to create a playlist and save it..

I will try this later today. I come back later with the results.

Thanks!!

/Hans

--
DiSNEYN