Hello,

i have following issue with my SB3. It is connected to my amp via the
analog.  When i switch the inputs on the amp, i got a bump when
switching to the input to which the SB3 connected.

I tried different inputs and the problem seem to be not input related,
the bump comes only when switching to the SB3 input. It also seem
device related, as there are more sources connected to the amp, like
the cd-player, dvd-player, ipod-docking station and so on. The bump
comes only when switching to the SB3 input. I tried connecting the SB3
to different inputs of the amp with the same result.

So so what do you guys think, is my SB3 analog outs faulty?

Thanks and regards

Dan

--
BiBer