My friends said how great the Squeezebox was so I bought two Duets and a
hard drive to store my music on.  I have major connection issues and
customer service says it's because of my Actiontec router.  Can I
please get suggestions for a router that has great reliability with the
duets?  My setup is wireless.  I'm looking for something super easy to
hook up because I am not tech savy.  I'm weary of spending much money
as I've already spent a bunch on something that isn't working and I
have little faith in the Squeezebox right now.  Thanks.

--
SteveSatch