I recently purchased a Squeezebox Duet and started with a small
selection of my online tracks. After installation I read the manual,
and installed it again. All is working fine now, with a wired
connection to the squeezebox, and my music collection on a Synology
Diskstation 207+.
But I am not very happy with the standard result when you select an
artist. I would like to see the available tracks (numbers) for that
artist, but instead I see a list of albums with names that give me no
clue about the underlying tracks. At the moment I have about 12000
songs by 5000 artists divided over 6500 albums, nearly all compilation
albums. So the album names are completely useless, because most of the
time I see a bunch of albums with each one single track.
And moreover, the option "all tracks" appears at the end of the list,
so I have to scroll down first before I can select that option. While
the Squeezecenter website control shows "all tracks" as the first
option.
Is it possible for the Squeezebox Controller to shows "all tracks" as
the first option before all the albums. Or is it possible to skip the
albums completely and directly show all available tracks after
selecting an artist?
I looked in the forums, but did not find recent postings about this
issue. Perhaps I am the only one with this kind of music library?

--
Han Reijmers