SteveSatch;397183 Wrote:
> My friends said how great the Squeezebox was so I bought two Duets and a
> hard drive to store my music on.  I have major connection issues and
> customer service says it's because of my Actiontec router.  Can I
> please get suggestions for a router that has great reliability with the
> duets?  My setup is wireless.  I'm looking for something super easy to
> hook up because I am not tech savy.  I'm weary of spending much money
> as I've already spent a bunch on something that isn't working and I
> have little faith in the Squeezebox right now.  Thanks.

Well, OK. .... LinkSys. Your done. It sure does sound like a Actiontec
router issue from what I have heard about them. Of course not being
there, it could be anything right now. But if CS thinks it's your
router, I would start there.

By the way, did I mention LinkSys?

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/mephone)
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's,
Vandersteen Quatro, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: SB3, GFR-700HD, Thiel 2.3, Second Boom
Home Office: SB3, NAD C370, two VSM-1
Home Gym: SB3, Parasound Vamp v.3, Thiel PowerPoint 1.2
Mobile: SB3, Audioengine A5